Lampix 2.2.0 has been released!
The major features included in this release are:
- Custom Lampix Watchers that will bring the possibility of implementing custom behaviour for your applications, including Computer Vision behaviour (load custom Neural Networks, read data, parse data, start custom web servers, etc.). These watchers are to be implemented using Python 2.7.
- A fix for the self activating buttons;
- A fix for the bug that caused the watchers to not be removed when switching between apps;
- Projection Auto-Brightness;
- Decreased boot time;
- Firmware stability;
- A fix for the bug that made Lampix show up as OFFLINE on my.lampix.com;
In order to successfully update your Lampix, please follow the steps described in the notes from the previous release.
This software release will also update the Lampix Supervisor (the firmware) and if successfully completed, your Lampix will reboot!